Providing a pragmatic child-centred environment that makes learning a joyful experience
The School is located at a prominent peaceful location . The Two storey school building and playground with greenery all around, the school campus is designed to cater to the needs of young, growing children.
The school boasts of the most modern facilities. No efforts have been spared in creating an environment in which students are challenged to seek excellence academically, socially, physically, artistically, and spiritually.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Two Storey School building with playground within its campus and a well maintained recreational garden adjoining the school premises.
- Safe and Secure Building with Security Guards, CC TV cameras, and Building Management System.
- Earthquake resistant structure.
- Separate entrance and a toilet for physically challenged students.
- Thoughtfully planned, age appropriate air conditioned classrooms with school furniture.
- Optimum use of technology with use of latest digital boards and projectors in each classroom.
- Community area on each floor for children to unwind.
- Separate hygienic toilets for girls and boys with filtered drinking water facility.
- Full time housekeeping staff to ensure cleanliness and hygiene within the campus.
- Indoor Sports Area for Indoor Sports such as Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess and YOGA.
The school has a well-resourced library with books, periodicals and a variety of other resources that can be used for research, reference and new learning. Reading is encouraged in students from a very young age, as an independent way to learn and gain knowledge. For reading pleasure there is a wide range of fiction for all age groups and reading abilities right from age 3 to 18. Library is also used for literature promotion and language support. Primary classes come to the library once a week for storytelling and a range of activities centered on literature appreciation and information literacy. In addition, students have access to periodicals, audio-visual resources, Internet facilities etc. The library also supports the archiving of the school's various learning resources and records.
Fine Arts and Music Studios
Art, craft and music studios encourage students to develop a variety of interests. Special emphasis is placed on developing student’s appreciation for and involvement in various forms of drama, dance, music, art and craft as a means of self-expression and cultural enrichment. The Music Studio is equipped with a wide range of traditional and modern musical instruments providing children with a variety of learning experiences in music.
Safety of students is of paramount significance to us. The entire building structure is Earthquake resistant and is equipped with the latest fire fighting equipments. Smoke detectors are installed in all the rooms and there is a 24x7 Building Management System installed on the ground floor of the building with CC TV cameras and alarm devices installed at all important locations. The campus is manned by efficient Security Guards throughout the year who only permit authorized access into the campus